Beginning Wednesday, August 18, 2021 there will be changes to the traffic pattern near Life Credit Union that may impact you…
- Access via the 21st Avenue entry will no longer be an available. A construction fence will block through traffic in the breezeway between the hospital and MidState Medical Building.
- You will need to enter from 20th Avenue.
- Parking will continue to be available for Life Credit Union members in front of the MidState Medical Building.
- Remember that 21st Avenue will be used to EXIT ONLY.
- This change is in preparation for the hospital’s expansion and eventual demolition of the MidState Medical Building.
Feel free to call us at 615.230-5433 if you have questions.
Thank you for being a valued member of Life Credit Union!