- CU Information press 1
- Audio Response press 2
- Teller Services press 3
- Lending Services press 4
- Fax: 615-284-4064
- Audio Response: 615-284-2278
Lost or Stolen Cards
- Lost or Stolen Visa Credit Card
- 1-800-325-3678 (inside US)
- 1-410-581-3836 (outside US)
- To dispute a Visa Credit Card charge (fraud)
- Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card
- Lost or Stolen Travel Card
- Lost or Stolen Gift Card
- E-Mail Address:
- Board of Directors:
- Supervisory Committee:
Locations & Hours
Locations & Hours
MidState Medical Building
at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital
Branch Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
1st Thursday of each month:
Representative on site at the Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital Cafeteria
4:00 p.m. – 7:00p.m. (Currently not available due to COVID-19 precautions.)
Life Credit Union
2010 Church Street, Suite 204
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Nationwide and Local ATMs
Did you know that you have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide? Life Credit Union partners with two major ATM networks; CO-OP® and MoneyPass. That means you have access to over 53,000 ATMs that are free to use, without a surcharge!
There are also ATMs located at and near the Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital campus. Life Credit Union members can, without charge, access funds in their Savings, Money Market, and Checking accounts, 24-hours a day by using these ATMs:
- Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital Cafeteria (2000 Church Street)
- Food court at 20th Avenue Medical Building (300 20th Avenue North)
- Plaza main lobby at Saint Thomas Midtown Medical Plaza (2004 Hayes St, Nashville, TN)
Holiday Hours and Closings
Holiday Date Hours New Year's Day 2021 Friday, January 1 CLOSED Martin Luther King Jr. Day Monday, January 18 CLOSED Presidents Day Monday, February 15 CLOSED Memorial Day Monday, May 31 CLOSED Independence Day Sunday, July 4* CLOSED on Monday, July 5 Labor Day Monday, September 6 CLOSED Columbus Day Monday, October 11 CLOSED Veterans Day Thursday, November 11 CLOSED Thanksgiving Day Thursday, November 25 CLOSED Christmas Eve Friday, December 24 OPEN — 7:00am - Noon Christmas Saturday, December 25 CLOSED New Year's Eve Friday, December 31 OPEN — 7:00am - 3:00pm New Year's Day 2022 Saturday, January 1 CLOSED
*For holidays falling on Saturday, Federal Reserve Banks and Branches will be open the preceding Friday. For holidays falling on Sunday, all Federal Reserve Banks and Branches will be closed the following Monday. Expanded schedule can be found at: Federal Reserve Bank System.
Even during a holiday or after hours, there are many ways you can access your account!
- Make deposits via our Life CU mobile app.
- Make transfers, pay bills and access your account balance via our Life CU mobile app or use Virtual Branch, our online banking site.
- Call our Audio Response line at 615-284-2278.
- Access cash at local ATMs or request cash back with your purchases at local merchants with your debit card.
- If you are near the branch, you have access to our night drop box, which is a secured vault where you can safely drop off your deposits.