- CU Information press 1
- Audio Response press 2
- Teller Services press 3
- Lending Services press 4
- Fax: 615-284-4064
- Audio Response: 615-284-2278
Lost or Stolen Cards
- Lost or Stolen Visa Credit Card
- 1-800-325-3678 (inside US)
- 1-410-581-3836 (outside US)
- Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card
- Lost or Stolen Travel Card
- Lost or Stolen Gift Card
- E-Mail Address:
- Board of Directors:
- Supervisory Committee:
Locations & Hours
Locations & Hours
MidState Medical Building
at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital
Branch Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
1st Thursday of each month:
Representative on site at the Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital Cafeteria
4:00 p.m. – 7:00p.m.
Life Credit Union
2010 Church Street, Suite 204
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Did you know that you have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide? Life Credit Union partners with two major ATM networks; CO-OP® and MoneyPass. That means you have access to over 53,000 ATMs that are free to use, without a surcharge!
There are also ATMs located at and near the Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital campus. Life Credit Union members can, without charge, access funds in their Savings, Money Market, and Checking accounts, 24-hours a day by using these ATMs:
- Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital Cafeteria (2000 Church Street)
- Food court at 20th Avenue Medical Building (300 20th Avenue North)
- Plaza main lobby at Saint Thomas Midtown Medical Plaza (2004 Hayes St, Nashville, TN)
Holiday Hours and Closings
Holiday Date Hours New Year's Day Jan 1 CLOSED Martin Luther King Jr. Day Jan 15 CLOSED Presidents Day Feb 19 CLOSED Memorial Day May 28 CLOSED Independence Day Jul 4 CLOSED Labor Day Sep 3 CLOSED Columbus Day Oct 8 CLOSED Veterans Day Nov 12 CLOSED Thanksgiving Holidays Nov 22 - 23 CLOSED Christmas Eve Dec 24 OPEN — 7:00am - Noon Christmas Dec 25 CLOSED New Year's Eve Dec 31 OPEN — 7:00am - 2:00pm New Year's Day 2019 Jan 1 CLOSED
Even during a holiday or after hours, there are many ways you can access your account!
- Make deposits via our Life CU mobile app.
- Make transfers, pay bills and access your account balance via our Life CU mobile app or use Virtual Branch, our online banking site.
- Call our Audio Response line at 615-284-2278.
- Access cash at local ATMs or request cash back with your purchases at local merchants with your debit card.
- If you are near the branch, you have access to our night drop box, which is a secured vault where you can safely drop off your deposits.