Free checking that pays you back
Earn rewards just by making regular purchases with your debit card.
Why go with Life CU?
Choose free checking that pays you back. Free Kasasa Cash Back earns 2.50% cash back on your everyday debit card purchases.*
You’ll also get refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide!* Link your account to Kasasa Saver® to build your savings automatically. It’s easy to get paid with Kasasa®.
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (unlimited)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards or monthly maintenance fee
- Free online banking, eStatements, and VISA debit card
- Free online bill pay, if used monthly
- No minimum deposit to open
Kasasa Cash Back Checking* and Kasasa Tunes Checking*
Dividend Rate Annual Percentage Yield Minimum Opening Balance Minimum Balance to Earn APY Dividends Compounded & Credited Dividend Period n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
* Kasasa accounts must meet the account qualifications set forth in the Explanation of Rates & Fees Disclosures below in order to earn the qualifying dividend rate and APY.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a Life CU member, you have access to thousands of ATMs nationwide that are surcharge-free. Life Credit Union partners with two major ATM networks; CO-OP® and MoneyPass. That means you have access to over 53,000 ATMs that are free to use, without a surcharge! Visit our ATM page to use the ATM locator. If you are nearby, we also have our own ATMs locally, which are surcharge free. See their convenient locations here. If you have a qualifying Kasasa checking account, find out how you can make any ATM, your ATM with unlimited ATM withdrawal fee refunds, nationwide. If you don't have a Kasasa account, pick one here.
As a Life CU member, you have access to thousands of ATMs nationwide that are surcharge-free. Life Credit Union partners with two major ATM networks; CO-OP® and MoneyPass. That means you have access to over 53,000 ATMs that are free to use, without a surcharge! Visit our ATM page to use the ATM locator. We also have our own ATMs locally. See their convenient locations here. If you have a qualifying Kasasa checking account, find out how you can make any ATM, your ATM with unlimited ATM withdrawal fee refunds, nationwide. If you don't have a Kasasa account, pick one here.
CardValet® is an app that helps you manage and protect your Life CU Visa® debit card. It can help safeguard your card against fraud. You can even set your card spending if you are trying to stick to a budget. For more details, visit the CardValet® page to download the app or learn more about the features.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Get started on earning your rewards with Kasasa Cash Back today!Get In Touch
Free Kasasa Cash Back® Checking
* Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Life Credit Union as ATM or PIN-based, signature based transactions and purchases made with non- Life Credit Union issued debit or credit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 2.50% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive unlimited reimbursements up to ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within thirty (30) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account at the beginning of the next statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly minimum of twelve (12) Point of Sale debit card transactions that post and settle, access online banking once per month and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account(s) per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Life Credit Union service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.