What is Kasasa Cash® Checking?
Earn high dividends and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees* without a big fuss. Right now, you can get up to 2.25% APY* just for doing banking basics.
Life gives you more
Ready to earn interest on your checking account? Kasasa Cash lets you earn a hefty 2.25% APY on balances up to $15,000 in your checking account. It’s a great way to save more even when you’re spending. Plus, the account comes with plenty of other perks, like refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, free online banking and eStatements, and a convenient VISA debit card.
You’ll also get refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide!* Link your account to Kasasa Saver® to build your savings automatically. It’s easy to get paid with Kasasa®.
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (unlimited)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards or monthly maintenance fee
- Free online banking, eStatements, and VISA debit card
- Free bill pay, if used monthly
- No minimum deposit to open
Kasasa Cash Checking
Dividend Rate Annual Percentage Yield Minimum Opening Balance Minimum Balance to Earn APY Dividends Compounded & Credited Dividend Period Qualifying* $0.01 - $15,000.00 2.25% 2.25% n/a n/a Monthly Calendar Month Qualifying* $15,000.01 or more 2.25% - 0.51% 2.25% - 0.51% n/a n/a Monthly Calendar Month Non-qualifying 0.03% 0.03% n/a n/a Monthly Calendar Month
* Kasasa accounts must meet the account qualifications set forth in the Explanation of Rates & Fees Disclosures below in order to earn the qualifying dividend rate and APY.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our routing number is 264080400.
You can find your account balance in several ways. Use our mobile app, which has a quick access balance function called "Instant Balance." You can log into online banking or call our Audio Response banking line at 615-230-5433, option 2 or direct dial 615-284-2278.
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Yes, you can through our Online Banking system.
Yes, we have a free app that works with all of our accounts for banking on-the-go.
Just reach out and we'll get you set up with your new checking accountGet In Touch
Free Kasasa Cash® Checking
* Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Life Credit Union as ATM or PIN-based, signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Life Credit Union issued debit or credit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in a range from 2.25% to 0.51% APY depending on the account’s balance and (2) you will receive unlimited reimbursements up to ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within thirty (30) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.
When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.03% APY and ATM fees are not refunded.
Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account at the beginning of the next statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/01/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly minimum of twelve (12) Point of Sale debit card transactions that post and settle, access online banking once per month and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account(s) per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Life Credit Union service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa & Kasasa Cash are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.