Music to your ears
Enjoy free music just by making regular purchases with your debit card.
$20 in credit, just for signing up
Buy your favorite music, movies, games, apps, and more — and we’ll pay you back. Kasasa Tunes checking pays you $20 in credit on iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases just for signing up!*
After that, you can earn up to $5 in credit every month.* You’ll even get unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide!*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (unlimited)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards or monthly maintenance fee
- Free online banking, eStatements, and VISA debit card
- Free online bill pay, if used monthly
- No minimum deposit to open
Kasasa Cash Back Checking* and Kasasa Tunes Checking*
Dividend Rate Annual Percentage Yield Minimum Opening Balance Minimum Balance to Earn APY Dividends Compounded & Credited Dividend Period n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
* Kasasa accounts must meet the account qualifications set forth in the Explanation of Rates & Fees Disclosures below in order to earn the qualifying dividend rate and APY.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a Life CU member, you have access to thousands of ATMs nationwide that are surcharge-free. Life Credit Union partners with two major ATM networks; CO-OP® and MoneyPass. That means you have access to over 53,000 ATMs that are free to use, without a surcharge! Visit our ATM page to use the ATM locator. If you are nearby, we also have our own ATMs locally, which are surcharge free. See their convenient locations here. If you have a qualifying Kasasa checking account, find out how you can make any ATM, your ATM with unlimited ATM withdrawal fee refunds, nationwide. If you don't have a Kasasa account, pick one here.
As a Life CU member, you have access to thousands of ATMs nationwide that are surcharge-free. Life Credit Union partners with two major ATM networks; CO-OP® and MoneyPass. That means you have access to over 53,000 ATMs that are free to use, without a surcharge! Visit our ATM page to use the ATM locator. We also have our own ATMs locally. See their convenient locations here. If you have a qualifying Kasasa checking account, find out how you can make any ATM, your ATM with unlimited ATM withdrawal fee refunds, nationwide. If you don't have a Kasasa account, pick one here.
Earning your rewards is easy! Here’s how: Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Come visit and open an account today!Get in Touch
Free Kasasa Tunes® Checking
* Sign Up Bonus: When you open and fund your Kasasa Tunes account, you will be refunded up to an aggregate total of $20 (which includes any applicable taxes) for iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases, made with your Life Credit Union Kasasa Tunes debit card that post and settle to your account during the first 90 calendar days after your account is opened. This refund will be credited to your account on the last day of the Statement Cycle in which your aggregate iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchase threshold of $20 posts and settles to your account. Any portion of the Sign Up Bonus that is not used within the stated time period will be forfeited. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. No minimum balance is required to obtained this bonus.
Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Life Credit Union as ATM or PIN-based, signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Life Credit Union issued debit or credit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When Kasasa Tunes qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle: you will earn up to an aggregate total of $5.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) in refunds for any iTunes, Amazon.com or Google Play purchases. In order to be refunded, iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases must be made with your Life Credit Union Kasasa Tunes debit card and must post and settle to your account prior to the Monthly Qualification Cycle.
In addition, you will receive unlimited reimbursements up to ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. ATM receipt must be presented within thirty (30) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.
When Kasasa Tunes qualifications are not met, iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play purchases and ATM fees are not refunded. iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play refunds and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account at the beginning of the next statement cycle
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly minimum of twelve (12) Point of Sale debit card transactions that post and settle, access online banking once per month and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account(s) per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Life Credit Union service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. Google Play is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Apple Inc., Amazon.com and Google, Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program. Kasasa & Kasasa Tunes are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.