The perfect pairing
If you get one of our Kasasa Rewards Checking accounts, then the Kasasa Saver® is the perfect pairing. You can build your savings with no extra effort.
Your savings advantage
We believe that you should be rewarded for saving your hard-earned money. That’s why we offer Kasasa Saver®. For each month that you earn rewards in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account, those earnings automatically transfer into Kasasa Saver. Kasasa Saver earns up to 0.50% APY!* (Seriously? Yep!) Plus, with Kasasa, you’ll never have to worry about monthly fees or a minimum deposit. Save up for what matters to you: a downpayment on a house, an emergency fund, or even an exciting vacation. No matter what the occasion, we aim to be your savings partner for life!
- Save big and earn 0.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- Free Kasasa Saver pays: 0.03% APY* even if you don’t qualify
- It’s really free: no monthly service fee
- Start from anywhere: no minimum balance to earn a higher rate
Dividend Rate Annual Percentage Yield Minimum Opening Balance Minimum Balance to Earn APY Dividends Compounded & Credited Dividend Period Qualifying* $0.01 - $15,000.00 0.50% 0.50% n/a n/a Monthly Calendar Month Qualifying* $15,000.01 or more 0.50% - 0.28% 0.50% - 0.28% n/a n/a Monthly Calendar Month Non-qualifying 0.03% 0.03% n/a n/a Monthly Calendar Year
* Kasasa accounts must meet the account qualifications set forth in the Explanation of Rates & Fees Disclosures below in order to earn the qualifying dividend rate and APY.
Kasasa Savings Calculator
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries! Both your Kasasa accounts are always free. You even earn our base interest rate. Plus, you can still earn your full rewards the very next cycle.
It’s easy! Just do those usual banking things... Do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in eStatements
The rates on Kasasa Saver are simply unbelievable! Free Kasasa Saver pays: 0.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000. Even if you don’t qualify that month, Kasasa Saver still pays 0.03% APY*. Plus, there’s no minimum balance to earn a higher rate. Learn more
Yes, we have a free app that works with all of our accounts for banking on-the-go.
Let's talk and we'll get you connected to a rewarding savings account.Lets Talk!
Free Kasasa Saver®
* Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Life Credit Union as ATM or PIN-based, signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Life Credit Union issued debit or credit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 0.28% APY depending on the account’s balance.
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $15,000 receive APY* of 2.25%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in a range from 2.25% to 0.51% APY depending on the account’s balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 2.50% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.03% APY.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.03% APY.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $15,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.25%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 2.25% to 0.51% APY depending on the account’s balance.