Teaming up to make your dreams a reality.
Providing members with smart, customized retirement solutions, Fortera partners with Infinex Financial Group. Our licensed and experienced Financial Planning team, who are registered representatives of Infinex Investments, offers impartial, thoughtful advice tailored to your unique journey and goals. We’re here to help you navigate big life decisions with confidence and get started on building a bright future.
What we do best.
Our Financial Planning team can assist with:
- Retirement Solutions – Picture your dream retirement. Our financial planning staff, who are registered representatives of Infinex Investments, Inc., can guide you steadily toward that ideal future with retirement budgeting strategies you can put in motion now.
- College Savings – Set your future student(s) up for success with their very own college savings fund.
- Life Insurance – We can’t always see the future, but we can do our best to protect it for our loved ones.
- IRA’s & 401K’s: Find a long-term saving solution that can stand alone or pair perfectly with our existing retirement plan.
- Investment Strategies: Knowing where to start can seem a little overwhelming, but investing can actually be approachable and personable.
- Financial Portfolio Management: Already working with our Wealth Management Team? Excellent! Log in to NetXInvestor to build, strengthen, and grow your investment portfolio with ease.
* Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Fortera Wealth Management is a trade name of Fortera Credit Union. Infinex and Fortera Credit Union are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by NCUA or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of value. For more information, please visit http://www.finra.org/ or http://www.sipc.org/.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! We frequently recommend these sites to our members:
- Internal Revenue Service - The IRS online.
- NCUA - National Credit Union Administration.
- Bloomberg - Investment information service.
Send us an email today with any questions, or let us schedule a time to sit down and talk.