What does this vote mean?
In 2020, we announced that Life Credit Union will merge with Fortera Credit Union. This partnership will expand the financial services available to members and further strengthens our commitment to helping you reach your financial goals. Life Credit Union will retain our name and our friendly staff will continue to serve you, offering an exceptional experience and greatest value for your relationship.
Read more about our partnership with Fortera on our Merger/Partnership page.
What items are we voting on?
- First vote: Life Credit Union converts to a federal credit union. The merger process begins with Life’s conversion to a federal credit union. Information about the proposed conversion is provided on the attached Notice to Members.
- Second vote: Life Credit Union merges with Fortera Credit Union. Following approval of the proposed charter conversion, Members of Life Credit Union will then be called to vote on the merger with Fortera Credit Union.
Your Action Needed
- Please review the Ballot and Notice to Members regarding Life’s proposed conversion to a federal credit union.
- Vote on Life’s proposed conversion to a federal credit union. Please vote on or before July 14, 2021, through one of the following options:
- Mark the ballot you received in the mail and return it in the provided envelope; OR
- Vote online
Through each step, you will receive communication and resources to help guide you through the process and ensure you are well informed. We’re always here to answer any questions you may have or you can find additional information about our Fortera partnership. We look forward to growing our future together.
You may vote by mail or vote online.Vote Online